Next Day Delivery Details
- Next Day Delivery on this Berkey product includes FREE shipping to the lower 48 USA!
- Physical address required; no P.O. boxes.
- Orders must be completed by 12 pm Pacific Time (Mon-Fri) to receive this service. While we do our best to have products arrive the next day, this is not a guaranteed service.
- All orders completed from this category after 12 pm Pacific Time will come in 1-2 business days.
- We strongly recommend physical receipt of delivered orders.
- USABerkeyFilters.com will not be held liable for theft resulting from “Porch Pirates” or the like.
- No Coupons may be used with Next Day Delivery.
Crown Berkey®️ Water Filter
People seeking a reliable way to filter water quickly discover that the Berkey®️ system is the market leader for convenient water filtration. The Berkey®️ system removes a range of toxic chemicals and heavy metals from nearly any water source, and functions 100% off-grid, with no electricity or water pressure required.
For Berkey®️ performance at scale, the Crown Berkey®️ is the single biggest system available on the market. Manufactured from 304 stainless steel, the system can store roughly 6 gallons (22.7 liters), and fully assembled stands 30” in height and 11” in diameter. When disassembled for transport, the upper chamber nests within the lower chamber and stands just 20” in height.
When used with two included Black Berkey®️ water elements (included with purchase), the system will purify up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) per hour. For the maximum rate of filtration, expand the system to eight Black Berkey®️ Elements for a maximum output of 26 gallons (98.4 liters) per hour.
Don’t sweat the reliability! On top of the manufacturer’s guarantee, we include a lifetime warranty covering the stainless steel Berkey®️ canisters and included components (spigot, washers and wingnuts). This does not include the Black Berkey®️ Elements, which are covered by the manufacturer. (Click here to learn about our warranty policy.)
This System includes the New Berkey® Quick-Start Kit:
- Prime Rite™ Universal Adapter (Only for use with faucet)
- Prime Rite™ Fluoride Element Adapter
- Anti-Airlock Clip
- 2 Red Food Dye Vials
Download the Berkey Quick-Start Kit Instructions HERE.
About the Crown Berkey®️ System
- Largest Berkey®️ system available
- Canister manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 11”
- Fully assembled height: 30”
- Height when packed for transport: 20”
- Holding capacity: roughly 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Rate of production: up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) per hour when using two Black Berkey®️ Elements (included in purchase); maximum rate of 26 gallons (98.4 liters) when using full complement of eight Black Berkey®️ Elements
- Removes wide range of contaminants from water
*Using Black Berkey® Elements with water containing mineral salts, brackish water, or saltwater voids all warranties and returns.
About the PF-2 Filter
Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of ‹1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
Need to filter for arsenic? This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons (the Berkey Light®️ is 2.5 gallons therefore the PF-2 filters should be replaced after 400 refills. If the system is refilled about one time per day, the PF-2’s should be replaced annually, if the system is refilled about twice per day, the PF-2’s should be replaced about every six months). Actual capacity is dependent on the presence of other competing contaminants in the source water. High levels of Fluoride, arsenic and heavy metals may reduce the capacity and efficiency of the elements.