Reverse Osmosis Alternative
People seeking an alternative to a reverse osmosis system for a reliable source of clean water quickly discover that the Berkey®️ system is the market leader for convenient, off-grid water filtration. The Berkey®️ system removes a range of harmful contaminants, including chemicals and heavy metals, from nearly any water source. And it works 100% off-grid: no electricity or water pressure required.
For larger households and organizations such as churches or hospitals, the Imperial Berkey®️ offers the powerful Berkey®️ technology in a bigger size for greater capacity. Manufactured from 304 stainless steel, the system can store roughly 4.5 gallons (17 liters), and fully assembled is 25.75” tall and 10” in diameter. The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transporting and stands just 17” in height.
When used with the two included Black Berkey®️ water elements, the system will purify up to 5.5 gallons (20.8 liters) per hour. For increased performance, the Imperial will accommodate up to six Black Berkey®️ Elements for a maximum output of 16.5 gallons (62.5 liters) per hour.
Don’t sweat the reliability! On top of the manufacturer’s guarantee, we include a lifetime warranty covering the stainless steel Berkey®️ canisters and included components (spigot, washers, and wingnuts). This does not include the Black Berkey®️ Elements, which are covered by the manufacturer. (Click here to learn about our warranty policy.)
This System includes the New Berkey® Quick-Start Kit:
- Prime Rite™ Universal Adapter (Only for use with faucet)
- Prime Rite™ Fluoride Element Adapter
- Anti-Airlock Clip
- 2 Red Food Dye Vials
Download the Berkey Quick-Start Kit Instructions HERE.
About the Imperial Berkey System
- Canister manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 10”
- Fully assembled height: 25.75”
- Height when packed for transport: 17”
- Holding capacity: roughly 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Rate of production: more than 5.5 gallons per hour when using two Black Berkey®️ Elements (included in purchase); maximum rate of 16.5 gallons (62.5 liters) when using a full complement of six Black Berkey®️ Elements
- Removes a wide range of toxic substances from water
*Using Black Berkey® Purification Elements with water containing mineral salts, brackish water, or saltwater voids all warranties and returns.
Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot
The long-awaited Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot! Everything you love about the Berkey Sight Glass™ Spigot, now in stainless steel. We eliminated the plastic portion, and now your purified water never has to come in contact with a plastic spigot. Easily see the water level of the lower chamber for more confident refills. The spigot handle is our smoothest spigot design, using ceramic disc technology.
- Spigot and glass view for water level view in a single unit
- Includes Seals and Washers
- Easy setup and installation
- Free shipping in the continental USA
- 13” for Imperial Berkey®️ system