- Berkey® Biofilm Drops are used for storing and maintaining pure, fresh water
- Scientifically engineered and patented Copper-Sivler Ion solution in the defense of biofilm related bacteria in ceramic water filters, carbon (charcoal filters) and water storage containers
- Especially formulated for use in harvested rainwater containers, long term storage water containers and for use in emergency preparedness and disaster relief
- May be used with any type of filter media but works best with Black Berkey® Purification elements
- Simple and easy to use
- Instructions can be found Here: Berkey Biofilm Drops Instructions
Berkey BioFilm Drops
Berkey® Biofilm Drops have been scientifically engineered for use in defense of biofilm formation in ceramic water filters, carbon (charcoal) filters, and water storage containers.
- Store & maintain pure, fresh water
- Use Berkey Biofilm Drops to extend the shelf life of water being stored for up to 5 years. This eliminates the need to rotate your stored water every 6 months and keeps your water fresh tasting and odor free.
- Just add four drops to each gallon or 10 mL to 55 gallons of water.
- When you are ready to use your stored water, use the enclosed test kit to test for residual ions in the water.
- Treats 330 Gallons
Use Berkey Biofilm drops in your Berkey Water Filter System:
- Just add four drops to each gallon every time you refill your system.
- It helps to preserve your Black Berkey Filter Elements.
- Extends the timeframe between cleanings.
There are no reviews yet.