Crown Berkey®️ Water Purifier
People seeking a reliable way to filter water quickly discover that the Berkey®️ system is the market leader for convenient water filtration. The Berkey®️ system removes a range of toxic chemicals and heavy metals from nearly any water source and functions 100% off-grid, with no electricity or water pressure required.
For Berkey®️ performance at scale, the Crown Berkey®️ is the single biggest system available on the market. Manufactured from 304 stainless steel, the system can store roughly 6 gallons (22.7 liters), and fully assembled stands 30” in height and 11” in diameter. When disassembled for transport, the upper chamber nests within the lower chamber and stands just 20” in height.
When used with two included Black Berkey®️ water elements (included with purchase), the system will purify up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) per hour. For the maximum rate of filtration, expand the system to eight Black Berkey®️ Elements for a maximum output of 26 gallons (98.4 liters) per hour.
Don’t sweat the reliability! On top of the manufacturer’s guarantee, we include a lifetime warranty covering the stainless steel Berkey®️ canisters and included components (spigot, washers, and wingnuts). This does not include the Black Berkey®️ Elements, which are covered by the manufacturer. (Click here to learn about our warranty policy.)
This System includes the New Berkey® Quick-Start Kit:
- Prime Rite™ Universal Adapter (Only for use with faucet)
- Prime Rite™ Fluoride Element Adapter
- Anti-Airlock Clip
- 2 Red Food Dye Vials
Download the Berkey Quick-Start Kit Instructions HERE.
About the Crown Berkey®️ System
- Largest Berkey®️ system available
- Canister manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 11”
- Fully assembled height: 30”
- Height when packed for transport: 20”
- Holding capacity: roughly 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Rate of production: up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) per hour when using two Black Berkey®️ Elements (included in purchase); maximum rate of 26 gallons (98.4 liters) when using full complement of eight Black Berkey®️ Elements
- Removes a wide range of contaminants from water
*Using Black Berkey® Purification Elements with water containing mineral salts, brackish water, or saltwater voids all warranties and returns.
Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot
The long-awaited Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot! Everything you love about the Berkey Sight Glass™ Spigot, now in stainless steel. We eliminated the plastic portion, and now your purified water never has to come in contact with a plastic spigot. Easily see the water level of the lower chamber for more confident refills. The spigot handle is our smoothest spigot design, using ceramic disc technology.
- Spigot and glass view for water level view in a single unit
- Includes Seals and Washers
- Easy setup and installation
- Free shipping in the continental USA
- 13” for Crown Berkey®️ system