Travel Berkey®️ Water Filter is Portable
People seeking a reliable source of clean water quickly discover that the Berkey®️ system is the market leader for convenient, off-grid water filtration. The Berkey®️ water purification system is capable of removing an array of harmful contaminants from nearly any water source. And it works 100% off grid, no electricity or water pressure required.
For those seeking a lightweight option, the Travel Berkey®️ offers the powerful Berkey®️ technology in a compact size. Easily transportable, the Travel Berkey®️ also has a capacity of around 1.5 gallons, making it suitable to provide water for up to three people. Includes a full complement of two Black Berkey®️ Element water filters.
Don’t sweat the reliability! We include a lifetime warranty on top of the guarantee offered by the manufacturer. Our warranty covers the stainless steel Berkey®️ canister and included components (spigot, washers and wingnuts). This does not include the Black Berkey®️ Elements, which are covered by the manufacturer. (Click here to learn about our warranty policy.)
About the Travel Berkey®️ System
- Canister manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 7.5”
- Fully assembled height: 18”
- Height when packed for transport: 12”
- Holding capacity: roughly 1.5 gallons (5.7 liters)
- Rate of filtration: more than 2.5 gallons per hour when using the maximum number of two Black Berkey®️ Elements (included in purchase)
- Removes wide range of toxic substances from water (see list of contaminants that the Berkey®️ filter removes)
Berkey®️ Stainless Steel Spigot
- Stainless steel spigot that fits all Berkey® 304 stainless steel units
- Includes two foodgrade silicone washers, stainless steel washers and wingnut
- May be purchased as an replacement to the standard spigot
Berkey®️ Stainless Steel Stand (Small for Travel Berkey®️ model)
The Berkey Systems Stand adds design and function to your stainless steel Berkey system. Each polished stainless steel wire stand is 5” tall and allows you to easily fit a glass or cup under the spigot. The feet are made of a non-marking, non-marring rubber that is bonded to the stand for added durability and stability. The stands are available in 4 sizes, designed to fit each Berkey stainless steel system.