Next Day Delivery Details
- Next Day Delivery on this Berkey product includes FREE shipping to the lower 48 USA!
- Physical address required; no P.O. boxes.
- Orders must be completed by 12pm Pacific Time (Mon-Fri) to receive this service. While we do our best to have products arrive next day, this is not a guaranteed service.
- All orders completed from this category after 12pm Pacific Time will come in 1-2 business days.
- We strongly recommend physical receipt of delivered orders.
- USABerkeyFilters.com will not be held liable for theft resulting from “Porch Pirates” or the like.
- No Coupons may be used with Next Day Delivery.
Reverse Osmosis Alternative
People seeking an alternative to a reverse osmosis system for a reliable source of clean water quickly discover that the Berkey®️ system is the market leader for convenient, off-grid water filtration. The Berkey®️ system removes a range of harmful contaminants, including chemicals and heavy metals, from nearly any water source. And it works 100% off grid: no electricity or water pressure required.
For larger households and organizations such as churches or hospitals, the Imperial Berkey®️ offers the powerful Berkey®️ technology in a bigger size for greater capacity. Manufactured from 304 stainless steel, the system can store roughly 4.5 gallons (17 liters), and fully assembled is 25.75” tall and 10” in diameter. The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transporting, and stands just 17” in height.
When used with the two included Black Berkey®️ water elements, the system will purify up to 5.5 gallons (20.8 liters) per hour. For increased performance, the Imperial will accommodate up to six Black Berkey®️ Elements for a maximum output of 16.5 gallons (62.5 liters) per hour.
Don’t sweat the reliability! On top of the manufacturer’s guarantee, we include a lifetime warranty covering the stainless steel Berkey®️ canisters and included components (spigot, washers and wingnuts). This does not include the Black Berkey®️ Elements, which are covered by the manufacturer. (Click here to learn about our warranty policy.)
About the Imperial Berkey System
- Canister manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 10”
- Fully assembled height: 25.75”
- Height when packed for transport: 17”
- Holding capacity: roughly 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Rate of production: more than 5.5 gallons per hour when using two Black Berkey®️ Elements (included in purchase); maximum rate of 16.5 gallons (62.5 liters) when using full complement of six Black Berkey®️ Elements
- Removes wide range of toxic substances from water
*Using Black Berkey® Elements with water containing mineral salts, brackish water, or saltwater voids all warranties and returns.
About the PF-2 Filter
Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of ‹1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
Need to filter for arsenic? This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons (the Berkey Light®️ is 2.5 gallons therefore the PF-2 filters should be replaced after 400 refills. If the system is refilled about one time per day, the PF-2’s should be replaced annually, if the system is refilled about twice per day, the PF-2’s should be replaced about every six months). Actual capacity is dependent on the presence of other competing contaminants in the source water. High levels of Fluoride, arsenic and heavy metals may reduce the capacity and efficiency of the elements.