RAD Triage 50 OVERVIEW
In the event of a radiological incident such as, a terrorist dirty bomb, rouge state action, nuclear power plant accident like Chernobyl or Fukushima – an accurate, easy-to-read dosimeter, like RADTriage50, is the first thing everyone needs.
The sensor of the RADTriage50 dosimeter instantly develops color and the color intensifies with an increase in radiation dose. The dosimeter monitors only medically significant doses (50-10,000 mSv).
The color development from exposure is cumulative and irreversible, this is especially important for individuals exposed to repeated diagnostic imaging or radiation exposure. The exposed radiation dose can be easily estimated by matching the color of the sensor with that of the adjacent color reference bars. The RADTriage50 dosimeter has a usable period of two years from issue date that may be extended up to 7 years if stored at 5°C and 10 years in a freezer at 0°C or below.
RADTriage50 IS THE PERFECT RADIATION DOSIMETER SOLUTION FOR:
- First responders
- Military personnel
- Nuclear power plants
- Residents living near nuclear power plants
- Airline crew and personnel
- Anyone living in a location at high risk of terrorist activity or worried about radiation exposure.
EASY TO CARRY EASY TO USE
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this one time use only?
Yes, It is my understanding that it is like the paper test strips used to check Ph. once the card has been exposed to the radiation then then it does not reset. It is important that your protect the card. I have read that some store it in the freezer frozen in a block of ice. This makes sense, water acts somewhat as a radiation shield.
2. Can I put the card in a plastic baggie to keep it dry and still get an accurate reading?
Yes, the card can be placed in a plastic bag and still get an accurate reading.
3. What date were these issued?
There should be a date on the badge. They are good for about a year. if the colors show high reds you need to replace them as they have done their job.
4. Would this work to help detect possible radiation off of a nest WiFi camer?
No. This card reacts to, or measures ‘ionizing radiation,” not emf or “electro-magnetic frequencies” such as are radiated from WIFI and microwave ovens, cellular towers and any device that uses wi-fi EMF radiation.
* * *
- RAD Triage 50 Personal Radiation Detector for Wallet or Pocket, Nuclear Radiation Detector, Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector, Anti Radiation Dosimeter Radiation, Ready-to-Go Portable Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitoring Instrument, Radiation detection: Beta, Gamma and X-Ray. Fits in wallet or badge holder.
- Digital Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitor Meter Personal dosimeters Marble Detector Nuclear Radiation Meter Beta Gamma X ray Data Marble Tester ore Gamma Rays Uranium Monitor. Instant detection of radiation from sources such as nuclear reactors, nuclear weapons fallout and dirty bombs
- Made in the U.S.A | U.S. Military-grade and field tested and approved by U.S Dept of Homeland Security
- Shelf-life may be extended up to 10 years by storing in the freezer. Once removed it will have a usable life of at least two years.
- No batteries or calibration needed | Impervious to an EMP Bomb (electromagnetic pulse)