Next Day Delivery Details
- Next Day Delivery on this Berkey product includes FREE shipping to the lower 48 USA!
- Physical address required; no P.O. boxes.
- Orders must be completed by 12pm Pacific Time (Mon-Fri) to receive this service. While we do our best to have products arrive next day, this is not a guaranteed service.
- All orders completed from this category after 12pm Pacific Time will come in 1-2 business days.
- We strongly recommend physical receipt of delivered orders.
- USABerkeyFilters.com will not be held liable for theft resulting from “Porch Pirates” or the like.
About the PF-2 Filter
Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of ‹1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
Need to filter for arsenic? This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons (the Berkey Light®️ is 2.5 gallons therefore the PF-2 filters should be replaced after 400 refills. If the system is refilled about one time per day, the PF-2’s should be replaced annually, if the system is refilled about twice per day, the PF-2’s should be replaced about every six months). Actual capacity is dependent on the presence of other competing contaminants in the source water. High levels of Fluoride, arsenic and heavy metals may reduce the capacity and efficiency of the elements.
There are no reviews yet.