Next Day Delivery Details
- Next Day Delivery on this Berkey product includes FREE shipping to the lower 48 USA!
- Physical address required; no P.O. boxes.
- Orders must be completed by 12pm Pacific Time (Mon-Fri) to receive this service. While we do our best to have products arrive next day, this is not a guaranteed service.
- All orders completed from this category after 12pm Pacific Time will come in 1-2 business days.
- We strongly recommend physical receipt of delivered orders.
- USABerkeyFilters.com will not be held liable for theft resulting from “Porch Pirates” or the like.
- No Coupons may be used with Next Day Delivery.
The Royal Berkey®️ Water System
Built for active households and smaller groups, the Royal Berkey®️ Water System is our mid-range water purification system. Built to serve households of up to six members, the Royal Berkey®️ water purification system is the ideal solution to enjoying clean, filtered water without the need for electricity, or water pressure. 100% gravity fed, the Royal Berkey®️ system is capable of removing a range of harmful metals, chemicals, plastics and other contaminants from common sources of water.
Manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel, the Royal Berkey®️ includes two Black Berkey®️ Purification Elements and has a storage capacity of roughly 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters).
Buy with confidence! Every Berkey®️ product we offer online comes with a lifetime warranty above the guarantee offered by the manufacturer, covering the Berkey stainless steel canister, spigot, washers and wingnuts. (Offer excludes Black Berkey®️ Purification Elements in which case manufacturer’s warranty applies. Click here to learn more.)
This System includes the New Berkey® Quick-Start Kit:
- Prime Rite™ Universal Adapter (Only for use with faucet)
- Prime Rite™ Fluoride Element Adapter
- Anti-Airlock Clip
- 2 Red Food Dye Vials
Download the Berkey Quick-Start Kit Instructions HERE.
About The Royal Berkey®️ Water Filtration System
- Filters a wide range of contaminants from water from almost any source (learn more about the metals, plastics and chemicals that the Berkey®️ can remove)
- Canister manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 9.5”
- Fully assembled height: 23”
- Height when packed for transport: 15.25”
- Holding capacity: roughly 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Rate of production:
- 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour when using two Black Berkey®️ Elements included with the system
- When using the maximum number of four Black Berkey®️ Elements the system can accommodate, the Big Berkey®️ can filter up to 8 gallons (30.3 liters) per hour
*Using Black Berkey® Elements with water containing mineral salts, brackish water, or saltwater voids all warranties and returns.
About the PF-2 Filter
Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of ‹1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
Need to filter for arsenic? This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons (the Berkey Light®️ is 2.5 gallons therefore the PF-2 filters should be replaced after 400 refills. If the system is refilled about one time per day, the PF-2’s should be replaced annually, if the system is refilled about twice per day, the PF-2’s should be replaced about every six months). Actual capacity is dependent on the presence of other competing contaminants in the source water. High levels of Fluoride, arsenic and heavy metals may reduce the capacity and efficiency of the elements.
There are no reviews yet.