Next Day Delivery Details
- Next Day Delivery on this Berkey product includes FREE shipping to the lower 48 USA!
- Physical address required; no P.O. boxes.
- Orders must be completed by 12pm Pacific Time (Mon-Fri) to receive this service. While we do our best to have products arrive next day, this is not a guaranteed service.
- All orders completed from this category after 12pm Pacific Time will come in 1-2 business days.
- We strongly recommend physical receipt of delivered orders.
- USABerkeyFilters.com will not be held liable for theft resulting from “Porch Pirates” or the like.
- No Coupons may be used with Next Day Delivery.
Portable Berkey®️ Water Filter
People seeking a reliable source of clean water quickly discover that the Berkey®️ system is the market leader for convenient, off-grid water filtration. The Berkey®️ water purification system is capable of removing an array of harmful contaminants from nearly any water source. And it works 100% off grid, no electricity or water pressure required.
For those seeking a lightweight option, the Travel Berkey®️ offers the powerful Berkey®️ technology in a compact size. Easily transportable, the Travel Berkey®️ also has a capacity of around 1.5 gallons, making it suitable to provide water for up to three people. Includes a full complement of two Black Berkey®️ Element water filters.
Don’t sweat the reliability! We include a lifetime warranty on top of the guarantee offered by the manufacturer. Our warranty covers the stainless steel Berkey®️ canister and included components (spigot, washers and wingnuts). This does not include the Black Berkey®️ Elements, which are covered by the manufacturer. (Click here to learn about our warranty policy.)
This System includes the New Berkey® Quick-Start Kit:
- Prime Rite™ Universal Adapter (Only for use with faucet)
- Prime Rite™ Fluoride Element Adapter
- Anti-Airlock Clip
- 2 Red Food Dye Vials
Download the Berkey Quick-Start Kit Instructions HERE.
About the Travel Berkey®️ System
- Canister manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 7.5”
- Fully assembled height: 18”
- Height when packed for transport: 12”
- Holding capacity: roughly 1.5 gallons (5.7 liters)
- Rate of filtration: more than 2.5 gallons per hour when using the maximum number of two Black Berkey®️ Elements (included in purchase)
- Removes wide range of toxic substances from water (see list of contaminants that the Berkey®️ filter removes)
*Using Black Berkey® Elements with water containing mineral salts, brackish water, or saltwater voids all warranties and returns.
About the PF-2 Filter
Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of ‹1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
Need to filter for arsenic? This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons (the Berkey Light®️ is 2.5 gallons therefore the PF-2 filters should be replaced after 400 refills. If the system is refilled about one time per day, the PF-2’s should be replaced annually, if the system is refilled about twice per day, the PF-2’s should be replaced about every six months). Actual capacity is dependent on the presence of other competing contaminants in the source water. High levels of Fluoride, arsenic and heavy metals may reduce the capacity and efficiency of the elements.
There are no reviews yet.