Crown Berkey®️ Water Purifier
People seeking a reliable way to filter water quickly discover that the Berkey®️ system is the market leader for convenient water filtration. The Berkey®️ system removes a range of toxic chemicals and heavy metals from nearly any water source, and functions 100% off grid, with no electricity or water pressure required.
For Berkey®️ performance at scale, the Crown Berkey®️ is the single biggest system available on the market. Manufactured from 304 stainless steel, the system can store roughly 6 gallons (22.7 liters), and fully assembled stands 30” in height and 11” in diameter. When disassembled for transport, the upper chamber nests within the lower chamber and stands just 20” in height.
When used with two included Black Berkey®️ water elements (included with purchase), the system will purify up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) per hour. For maximum rate of filtration, expand the system to eight Black Berkey®️ Elements for a maximum output of 26 gallons (98.4 liters) per hour.
Don’t sweat the reliability! On top of the manufacturer’s guarantee, we include a lifetime warranty covering the stainless steel Berkey®️ canisters and included components (spigot, washers and wingnuts). This does not include the Black Berkey®️ Elements, which are covered by the manufacturer. (Click here to learn about our warranty policy.)
About the Crown Berkey®️ System
- Largest Berkey®️ system available
- Canister manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 11”
- Fully assembled height: 30”
- Height when packed for transport: 20”
- Holding capacity: roughly 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Rate of production: up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) per hour when using two Black Berkey®️ Elements (included in purchase); maximum rate of 26 gallons (98.4 liters) when using full complement of eight Black Berkey®️ Elements
- Removes wide range of contaminants from water
FOR CROWN BERKEY® SYSTEM
Take your Crown Berkey® system with you. The Berkey® Tote is made from durable 600 denier polyester, and is designed to hold the upper and lower chambers of your Crown Berkey® system. It features a carrying strap, reinforced stitching on all seams and handles, two D-rings for added durability, and two outer compartments for dry accessories such as spigots, blocking plugs, Black Berkey Primer, or a priming button.
The Berkey® Tote also comes with one Berkey® Element Case. Pack up to two (2) dry or properly stored Berkey® Elements.
The Berkey® Tote is not intended to protect your system from damage. The Berkey® Tote and the Berkey® Element Case are not waterproof. Please see instructions for more information, including care and warranty exclusions.
- Color: Gray
- Size: 22″ tall x 12.5″ diameter
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Upper compartment: H: 4″ x W: 6.5″ x D: 2″
- Lower compartment: H: 6.5″ x W: 7.5″ x D: 2″
- Berkey® Element Case: H: 2″ x W: 7″ x L: 12″
Included in the box:
- Gray Crown Berkey® Tote
- Shoulder strap
- Berkey® Element Case
Designed in the USA. Made in China.