The Royal Berkey®️ Water System
Built for active households and smaller groups, the Royal Berkey®️ Water System is our mid-range water purification system. Built to serve households of up to six members, the Royal Berkey®️ water purification system is the ideal solution to enjoying clean, filtered water without the need for electricity, or water pressure. 100% gravity fed, the Royal Berkey®️ system is capable of removing a range of harmful metals, chemicals, plastics and other contaminants from common sources of water.
Manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel, the Royal Berkey®️ includes two Black Berkey®️ Purification Elements and has a storage capacity of roughly 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters).
Buy with confidence! Every Berkey®️ product we offer online comes with a lifetime warranty above the guarantee offered by the manufacturer, covering the Berkey stainless steel canister, spigot, washers and wingnuts. (Offer excludes Black Berkey®️ Purification Elements in which case manufacturer’s warranty applies. Click here to learn more.)
About The Royal Berkey®️ Water Filtration System
- Filters a wide range of contaminants from water from almost any source (learn more about the metals, plastics and chemicals that the Berkey®️ can remove)
- Canister manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 9.5”
- Fully assembled height: 23”
- Height when packed for transport: 15.25”
- Holding capacity: roughly 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Rate of production:
- 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour when using two Black Berkey®️ Elements included with the system
- When using the maximum number of four Black Berkey®️ Elements the system can accommodate, the Big Berkey®️ can filter up to 8 gallons (30.3 liters) per hour
Berkey®️ Stainless Steel Stand (Large for Royal Berkey®️ model)
The Berkey Systems Stand adds design and function to your stainless steel Berkey system. Each polished stainless steel wire stand is 5” tall and allows you to easily fit a glass or cup under the spigot. The feet are made of a non-marking, non-marring rubber that is bonded to the stand for added durability and stability. The stands are available in 4 sizes, designed to fit each Berkey stainless steel system.