The Royal Berkey®️ Water System
Built for active households and smaller groups, the Royal Berkey®️ Water System is our mid-range water purification system. Built to serve households of up to six members, the Royal Berkey®️ water purification system is the ideal solution to enjoying clean, filtered water without the need for electricity, or water pressure. 100% gravity fed, the Royal Berkey®️ system is capable of removing a range of harmful metals, chemicals, plastics and other contaminants from common sources of water.
Manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel, the Royal Berkey®️ includes two Black Berkey®️ Purification Elements and has a storage capacity of roughly 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters).
Buy with confidence! Every Berkey®️ product we offer online comes with a lifetime warranty above the guarantee offered by the manufacturer, covering the Berkey stainless steel canister, spigot, washers and wingnuts. (Offer excludes Black Berkey®️ Purification Elements in which case manufacturer’s warranty applies. Click here to learn more.)
About The Royal Berkey®️ Water Filtration System
- Filters a wide range of contaminants from water from almost any source (learn more about the metals, plastics and chemicals that the Berkey®️ can remove)
- Canister manufactured from highly polished 304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 9.5”
- Fully assembled height: 23”
- Height when packed for transport: 15.25”
- Holding capacity: roughly 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Removes range of metals, plastics, chemicals, and more from nearly any source of water (learn more about the contaminants that the Berkey®️ system removes from your drinking water)
FOR ROYAL BERKEY® SYSTEM
Take your Royal Berkey® system with you. The Berkey® Tote is made from durable 600 denier polyester, and is designed to hold the upper and lower chambers of your Royal Berkey® system. It features a carrying strap, reinforced stitching on all seams and handles, two D-rings for added durability, and two outer compartments for dry accessories such as spigots, blocking plugs, Black Berkey Primer, or a priming button.
The Berkey® Tote also comes with one Berkey® Element Case. Pack up to two (2) dry or properly stored Berkey® Elements.
The Berkey® Tote is not intended to protect your system from damage. The Berkey® Tote and the Berkey® Element Case are not waterproof. Please see instructions for more information, including care and warranty exclusions.
- Color: Gray
- Size: 17″ tall x 11″ diameter
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Upper compartment: H: 4″ x W: 6.5″ x D: 2″
- Lower compartment: H: 6.5″ x W: 7.5″ x D: 2″
- Berkey® Element Case: H: 2″ x W: 7″ x L: 12″
Included in the box:
- Gray Royal Berkey® Tote
- Shoulder strap
- Berkey® Element Case
Designed in the USA. Made in China.